Fools & Horses

18 March 2017








// P A R T   O N E //

Hey, hey friends!!
How are you doing today? I hope you are doing well:) With all the hustle and bustle school and work has brought me in the past few weeks, I found a fraction of time to crawl out of my hermit-shell and go on a little adventure. And needless to say, it was well worth it. Because at the end of the day, what will I remember more - Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, or the time spent with friends doing the things that make us happy? (I think we both know the answer to that).
***
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to degrade the importance of my education. I am so incredibly blessed to have the opportunity to attend post secondary schooling, when there are so many women in the world that don't have that right. My education is so important to me, and its something that I should not take for granted - ever! HOWEVER, I also recognize that making sure I take time for myself is important.
***
Side note: check out my friend Brooke's blog!
Also keep a look out for Part II of these awesome pics. Have a great day guys :)

(taken on my Canon 6D)
Location: Fool's & Horses Coffee, Downtown Wpg.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© aislynn palmer. Design by Fearne.