Mikaela + Dan

5 November 2016


About a month ago, I got the exciting (yet terrifying) honour of helping my cousin's boyfriend propose!!! Now being the worry wart that I am, I thought of every single scenario that could possibly have gone wrong. What if the plan fell apart? What if she figured it out? What if I slipped up and missed the one shot I needed? Etc, etc... I somehow managed to keep myself together long enough to make it through the day. And I must say that it was most definitely worth all the worry. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to be a part of such a special moment. It is something that I will cherish forever. 

Anywhoooo... here are the photos for you to enjoy :)  

THE PROPOSAL





// SHE SAID YES //










 

// THE FUTURE MR & MRS CARMICHAEL //


Cheers to the happy couple! 
(shot on a Canon T4i)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© aislynn palmer. Design by Fearne.